Welcome to Shoplifting and Theft Addiction Treatment. Our goal is to help you prevent future episodes of theft and shoplifting.
- Understand the roles in domestic violence.
- Prevent, reduce, and eliminate shoplifting and theft behavior.
- Help you manage and control your responses to anger and depression,
- Assist in changing your perceptions, values, thought management and conditioning.
- Promote self-awareness, preventative strategies and social skills
Shoplifting and Theft
Shoplifting is the crime of taking goods from a store without payment or intent to pay. Theft is a taking of another person’s property without that person’s property without that person’s permission or consent with the intent to deprive the rightful owner of it.